Monday, May 14, 2012

Upcoming Reviews...

Hey Everyone!

I Know A Lot Of You Are Waiting For My Reviews To Come Out, And They Are Definitely Coming. But Instead Of Keeping You Guys In The Dark, I'm Going To Tell You What I Will Be Seeing Soon And Which Reviews Will Be Coming Out.

I Will Still Be Reviewing "The Avengers", But It Will Not Come Out Till Next Week. I Need To See It One More Time Before I Give It A Proper Review, And I Can't See It Till Next Week. Know Though That It Is Definitely On The Way. (But From My First View Of Seeing It, IF YOU HAVEN'T SEE IT YET GO SEE IT NOW!!!)

The Review That Will Be Coming Out Definitely This Week Is "Dark Shadows", and possibly "The Dictator" Since It Will Be Release This Week. I will Try To Get These Out As Soon As Possible Since I Know Many Of You Are Waiting For My Reviews.

Also, I Know I Promised A Review Of "Breaking Dawn: Part 1" and "The Hunger Games" Way Back When They Were Released. Even Though It Is Late, I Will Still Be Releasing A Review On Both Of These Movies.

Hope This Fills Everyone In On What My Plans Are And What Movie Reviews You Expect To Be Coming Out.

Keep You Guys Posted!
~FilmFox

(Feel Free To Post Comments Below!)

No comments:

Post a Comment