Thursday, December 27, 2012

Foxy Update

Hello Everyone!

Just letting you know that since Christmas is finally over and most of all my family has left, I am going to start putting reviews up. So far I need to do reviews on "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Pt. 2" since I went to midnight release of that back in November, "The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey" since I was able to see that over break, and I should be seeing "Les Miserables" in the next couple off days. I also have a ton of other reviews to catch up on such as "The Hunger Games", "The Dark Knight Rises", etc. So keep an eye out for reviews, trailers, and news because, like I said, the site will be back up and running for a short period of time.

Again thank you all for the views, I greatly appreciate it!

Remember to comment, follow, and subscribe!

Keep you guys posted!

~FilmFox

No comments:

Post a Comment