Wednesday, December 19, 2012

I'm Back!

Hello all my viewers!

I have finally returned! Well only for a bit for now. I know a lot of you have probably been wondering where I have been, and I said earlier (around August/September) I am a college student and that part of my life is very demanding at the moment. I tried providing you all with at least movie news, but even trying to do that took to much focus away from my school work. Well, here in America us college students are on winter break, and I have more than a month off. With that being said, I am going to have the site back up and running again for the rest of December and half of January; until I go back to school. There will be plenty of movie news, trailers, and even reviews coming your way since A LOT of anticipated movies will be released over Christmas. Thank you all for bearing with me not being around so much, and thank you for all the page views! It does mean a lot to me to know people are looking at the site. I do have a lot of family visiting for the Christmas holiday so I might not have a review out immediately since I will most likely be with them as much as I can, but I will try to post movie news as much as possible. I promise it will definitely pick up after the Christmas holiday.

Again thank you all for the views and being great fans!

Don't forget to comment, subscribe, and follow!

Keep you guys posted!

~FilmFox

No comments:

Post a Comment