Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Foxy Update!

Hello Everyone!

Hope you are all enjoying the many summer blockbusters that have been out and are coming out! I just wanted to let you guys be aware of some things.

First, I know it's been a while since I've made another review. I've been busy at work and I'm on vacation right now, but I should be able to get a review out soon. The movies I have yet to review are Star Trek: Into Darkness, Man of Steel, This Is The End, and Epic. As you can tell, I'm really behind in reviews, but as I said I plan on that to change. This brings me to my second point.

Second, I unfortunately did not get around to seeing either Iron Man 3 (I know I'm super bummed about it) and The Great Gatsby. I've been trying to find a theater near me where they might be playing, but haven't had any luck yet. I'm still searching, but I think they are definitely out of theater so I unfortunately won't get to review them until they are on DVD.

That is all the news I have for now, if anything else comes up I will update the site. Thank you all for the views and as I said I will try to get a review out soon.

Keep you guys posted!

~FilmFox

No comments:

Post a Comment