Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Summer Site Announcements!

Hello all my wonderful viewers!

It's officially summer and we all know what that means....SUMMER BLOCKBUSTER MOVIES!!! Yes, it is finally that wonderful time of the year again, and with it I have a few announcements to make.



First off, yes I know I have been gone for a while now. As I've said multiple times, and as most of you already know, I am a college student at the moment so school/studying has to come first for me at times. I was able to pull off great grades this semester, but unfortunately couldn't post too much on here. I do plan on that to change, which brings me to my second point.

Second, this summer is going to be a little different for me this year. I might not get to see as many great movies this summer or post on the site too often. This is because I am doing two internships this summer (yes you read that correctly, TWO). I already finished up the one, and started the second one this past Saturday (6/1/13) and will be working at that one for the rest of the summer. With that being said, I do not plan on not seeing movies. I have not been able to make it to any midnight releases yet (I know it's been killing me), but I plan to go to my first one of the summer next Thursday for "Man of Steel". So far I have been able to see "Star Trek: Into Darkness" and "The Hangover Pt. III", so I should be reviewing those shortly. I have yet to see "Iron Man 3" (yes I know I'm super behind on that), but I do plan on seeing that within the next week or so along with "Epic" and "The Great Gatsby". Although I might not be able to see every movie this summer, I do at least want to try to make the big head liners and make reviews for the movies I know people would like to hear about.

Third, I might not get around to posting as many Trailer Talks and Movie News due to the fact that I am super busy this summer. If I ever have a second to make a quick post in either one, I'll be sure to do that because with great summer movies definitely comes great trailers!

One last thing I want to address....THANK YOU ALL MY WONDERFUL FANS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!! If you haven't noticed the site has officially reached 1000 views! Thank you so much for that, I greatly appreciate it. The site would not exist without all of you!

That is all for now, and promise to get those reviews out ASAP!

Feel free to comment, post, and subscribe!
(Repost this too if you want to spread the word!)

Keep you guys posted and happy summer!

~FilmFox


Feel free to comment, follow, and subscribe! 
(Repost this too if you want to spread the word!) 

Keep you guys posted! 

~FilmFox 

No comments:

Post a Comment