Friday, August 17, 2012

Foxy Update!

Hello Everyone!

I know I've been MIA lately but I've just been really busy. I will be back soon though as things get a little less hectic. I have TONS of movie news, trailers, and reviews to catch up on, and it will happen soon.

I know tonight is the midnight release of "The Hunger Games" DVD (and yes I am going to one) and I said I would do a review of the movie. I'm going to try and get that in by tomorrow so everyone who is indecisive on getting it I might sway you to a side.

Again, my apologies for being gone and thank you all for being so patient and still visiting my blog!

Hope you all have a great day and Happy Hunger Games!

Feel free to leave a comment, follow, and subscribe!

Keep you guys posted!

~FilmFox


This is the back to my outfit...My"flames"

Here is my outfit that I'm going to be wearing to the midnight release.
I tried copying the outfit she wears when she represents her district at the Capitol.
I unfortunately couldn't find a black catsuit in time and cgi flames weren't for me
so this was the best I could do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment