Monday, August 6, 2012

Trailer Talk--"Paranormal Activity 4"

Hey Everyone! So I will be posting new trailers that are coming out soon on here and giving some thoughts on what I think of it. I will probably put these out the same day the trailer comes out as I'm sure many of you would like to know what's going to be coming to theaters. 





So is anyone else getting sick of these movies or do you still love them?

Hopefully this "Paranormal Activity" gives us more answers instead of questions, but I'm not sure how you tie up loose ends by introducing even more characters. I really wonder if they're just going to make Hunter (the baby from the second movie and the kid I am assuming is standing outside the window near the end) just becomes the new demon for the movies, or just keep it the same as it has been. I don't think there is going to be anything really new to this movie from the previous ones. The trailer makes the movie almost looks like the same set up as the second "Paranormal Activity" (where the family moves in and puts up security cameras around the house) so nothing new there. Maybe this will actually be the last movie though and things will finally be answered, but from the looks of the trailer, it still just looks like the standard "Paranormal Activity" movie.

What do you think? Leave a comment, follow, and subscribe!

Keep you guys posted!

~FilmFox

"Paranormal Activity 4" is owned by Paramount Pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment